- Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra had total revenues of $4 billion in 2012 for their respective companies, despite the fact that these medications only help half of all men and can have very unpleasant and potentially dangerous side effects.
- Many men with mild ED, or even some with no ED symptoms at all, take these medications simply as supplements to ensure strong sexual performance.
- Men with severe ED are candidates for micro-penile injections comprised of three or four vasodilators. These medications have no side effects as compared to the oral varieties.
There is now a potential cure available. SwissWave Protocol uses acoustical pulse waves to open existing blood vessels, grow new blood vessels, and stimulate stem cells to grow new erectile tissue (corpus cavernosum) in the penis.
- Depending on a man's overall health and preexisting conditions, this noninvasive treatment option will greatly alter the landscape in the treatment of ED.
- Independent, published research papers have proven its safety and efficacy, with 86% of men saying they would recommend it to a friend.
- We believe that this could actually roll back the clock for most men, allowing men of ages up to 80 — or even 90 — to perform as they did in their more virile years.